Saturday 2 March 2013

The luxury market

Last weekend I was sitting at home bored to pieces when I saw my friend's display about the luxury market at sheraton, I chatted her up and we decided to go for it. I dint really know what to expect but I must tell you I had a lovely time. I thot to share the pictures with you guys.













I had fun at this market, I bought a book, an ankara notebook and cute pink device that plays my favourite songs from my memory card




This event takes place every quarter, there's lots and lots to buy and you can also make reservations to sell your products and services.  I'll keep you all posted when the next one's coming up. 

xoxo mosh


6 comments:

  1. Hi Moshalewa, Sheraton where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and creative!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful event,we had loads of fun...cant wait for the next fair!thanks for stopping by Shally and welldone Rukky for putting this together...xx

    Much Love,Hauwa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments... Our next market Promises to be bigger and more colorful. Will keep Y'all posted in april.

    Rukky

    ReplyDelete