Sunday 10 March 2013

happy mother's day

mother's day is here again....it took me having my own daughter to really understand the  depth of being a mother.... the sacrifice,the undying love, patience etc I can go on forever. mother's are GOD's gift to us, sometimes we take her for granted, treat her badly; her undying and unending love is never in question. Mummy I love u, I appreciate you, you mean the world to me. I can never ask God for a better mum........ u r the bestest





xoxo mosh











4 comments:

  1. ur mum is cute :) may God bless her for u!

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun..... God bless our mothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so touching. Happy Mother's day to your mom and to all wonderful moms around the world. My heartfelt mothers day greetings from me to you. Happy mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alesha...hope to hear more from u

    ReplyDelete